Enjoy Slovenia – travel agency, Fine Slovenian Wine – online wine and spirit shop hosted Lawrence Francis – Interpretingwine from the United Kingdom. In September 2019 we took 3 days and traveled together to all three wine-growing regions of Slovenia, meet only a few remarkable winemakers, and taste a wild pallet of wines.
The podcasts are available at www.interpretingwine.com as follows:
- Vino Graben: www.interpretingwine.com/412,
- Gaube wine estate: www.interpretingwine.com/413,
- Maribor town and hotel Mond: www.interpretingwine.com/414,
- Sanctum wine cellar: www.interpretingwine.com/415,
- Guerila wine cellar: www.interpretingwine.com/416,
- Cejkotova Homestead in Goče village: www.interpretingwine.com/417,
- Renčel wine estate: www.interpretingwine.com/418,
- Vrabči homestead and hostel Pliskovica: www.interpretingwine.com/419,
- Enjoy Slovenia – wine tours, self-drive tours, and vacation packages: www.interpretingwine.com/420,
- Zaro wine cellar: www.interpretingwine.com/421.
During the period when the podcasts went live for you, wine lovers we organize a prize draw for those who will subscribe to our mailing list. There were quite some new subscribers mostly from the UK, Slovenia, and some from other parts of Europe.
The winner of the prize draw is Sukh from the United Kingdom. The lucky winner will receive a box of products from our wine shop.
Congratulations and Cheers / Na zdravje!