- Altitude of the vineyard: 280 – 325 m
- Soil: formed from calcareous sediments – terra rossa
- Average vin age: 20 years
- Vine training: guyot
- Planting density (ha): 7000 vines
- Yield per hectare: 5000 kg
- Cultivation: organic
- Harvest method: manual selected
- Harvest time: October
- Vinification: dried grapes (appassimento) for 5 months, aging for 8 years in new barriques, not filtrated
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12 °C
- Food pairing: This dessert wine really shines alongside something more savory such as Roquefort. Recomended also with different kinds of cheescake and fruity desserts with some ice cream by the side.
- Vintage: 2006
- Variety: Malvasia Istriana
Golden tears, Rencel
Unique dessert wine made from carefully selected grapes of Malvasia. Limpid golden color, with coppery highlights. The pleasant aromas of peach, apricot, and honey, rounded with hints of thyme and oregano. On the palate, this sweet wine reveals new flavours including mature figs and orange marmelade. Great balanced, perfectly integrated acidity and a well harmonized residual sugar with long impresive finish.
- Style: Sweet
- ABV: %
- Wine cellar: Rencel
- Region: Karst
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Product Price: 32,00 €
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.