- Altitude of the vineyard: 320 m
- Soil: marlstone
- Average vin age: 15 years
- Planting density (ha): 6000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 7000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Harvest time: first week of September
- Vinification: Cooling down the grapes to 5⁰C, controlled fermentation at 13 – 15 º C using selected yeast in stainless steel tanks, maturation on fine lees until January.
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12⁰C
- Food pairing: pasta, cured meats
Yellowish with light greenish shades. Distinctive, recognizable and gentle varietal bouquet, fruity and floral in character. Harmonious and very smooth with long aftertaste, giving an overall impression of freshness.
- Style / Vintage: White / Dry / 2019
- Variety: Pinela (100%)
- ABV: 13 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Product Price: 10,20 €
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.