- Altitude of the vineyard: 230 m
- Soil: brown eutric soil
- Average vin age: 15 years
- Planting density (ha): 5000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 5000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Vinification: Controlled fermentation at 20 – 25 º C using selected yeast; 10 -12days in open casks, maturation on fine lees for 24 months in oak barrels (225L).
- Serving temperature: 18 – 20⁰C
- Food pairing: red meat
Planta Red, Stokelj
Deep ruby red with purple note. Complex notes of ripe red fruits, black pepper with hints of vanilla and caramel. Rich body with elegant fruitiness and nice freshness. Aging potential.
- Style / Vintage: Red / Dry / 2017
- Variety: Merlot (80%), Barbera (20%)
- ABV: 14 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.