- Altitude of the vineyard: 320 m
- Soil: marlstone
- Average vin age: 20 years
- Planting density (ha): 5000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 5000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Vinification: Cooling down the grapes to 5⁰C, controlled fermentation at 17 – 19 º C with selected yeast in stainless steel tanks and oak barrels, maturation on fine lees for 9 months in oak barrels (225L).
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14⁰C
- Food pairing: pasta, fish, white meat
Planta White, Stokelj
Golden yellow color. Notes of citrus fruits, peaches, interwoven with butter notes and spices. Rich, structural, soft and tropical, with a long aftertaste.
- Style / Vintage: White / Dry / 2018
- Variety: Chardonnay (80%), Rebula (20%)
- ABV: 13,5 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.