- Altitude of the vineyard: 320 m
- Soil: marlstone
- Average vin age: 20 years
- Planting density (ha): 5000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 5000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Vinification: Cooling down the grapes to 5⁰C, controlled fermentation at 17 – 19 º C with selected yeast in stainless steel tanks and oak barrels, maturation on fine lees for 9 months in oak barrels (225L).
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14⁰C
- Food pairing: pasta, fish, white meat
Planta White, Stokelj
Golden yellow color. Notes of citrus fruits, peaches, interwoven with butter notes and spices. Rich, structural, soft and tropical, with a long aftertaste. This cuvee can be one of the finest in Slovenia!
- Style / Vintage: White / Dry / 2018
- Variety: Chardonnay (80%), Rebula (20%)
- ABV: 13,5 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Product Price: 17,00 €
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.