- Altitude of the vineyard: 230 m
- Soil: brown eutric soil
- Average vin age: 15 years
- Planting density (ha): 5000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 8000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Vinification: Cooling down the grapes to 5⁰C, controlled fermentation at 13 – 15 º C with selected yeast in stainless steel tanks, maturation on fine lees until January.
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12⁰C
- Food pairing: pasta, mussels, cured meats
Light salmon colored. The nose is rich, reminiscent of forest fruits, grapefruit, passion fruit with some herbs. Very round, flavourfull taste, clean and crisp rose.
- Style / Vintage: Rose / Dry / 2019
- Variety: Merlot (100%)
- ABV: 13 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Product Price: 10,20 €
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.