- Altitude of the vineyard: 230 m
- Soil: brown eutric soil
- Average vin age: 15 years
- Planting density (ha): 5000
- Yield per hectare (kg/ha): 8000
- Cultivation: conventional
- Harvest method: handpicked
- Vinification: Cooling down the grapes to 5⁰C, controlled fermentation at 13 – 15 º C with selected yeast in stainless steel tanks, maturation on fine lees until January.
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12⁰C
- Food pairing: pasta, mussels, cured meats
Light salmon colored. The nose is rich, reminiscent of forest fruits, grapefruit, passion fruit with some herbs. Very round, flavourfull taste, clean and crisp rose.
- Style / Vintage: Rose / Dry / 2019
- Variety: Merlot (100%)
- ABV: 13 %
- Wine cellar: Štokelj, Wine Estate
- Region: Vipava Valley
- Bottle size: 750 ml
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.