- Altitude of the vineyard: 370 m
- Soil: clay
- Acidity: 5.8 g/l
- Sugar: 3.7 g/l
- Average vin age: 30 years
- Harvest method: manual selected
- Vinification: stainless steel, selected yeast, filtered
- Serving temperature: 8°C
- Food pairing: vegetarian dishes, pasta, risotto, fish
Perhaps the one that is a great companion of the food, hits the spot on its own as well, because its varietal aroma is pleasant and easy. Smooth acidity and less residual sugar. The aroma takes us between the quinces.
- Style / Vintage: White / Dry / 2019
- Variety: sylvaner (100%)
- ABV: 12%
- Region: Slovenian Styria
- Bottle size: 750 ml
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.