- Altitude of the vineyard: 280 – 325 m
- Soil: formed from calcareous sediments – terra rossa
- Average vin age: 20 years
- Vine training: mono guyot
- Planting density (ha): 7000 vines
- Yield per hectare: 4500 kg
- Cultivation: organic
- Harvest method: manual selected
- Harvest time: September. October
- Vinification: macerated for 20 days, fermentation took place spontaneously using ambient yeasts, malolactic fermentation was completed thoroughly, aging for 2 years in used barriques, malolactic fermentation on the fine lees, not filtrated
- Serving temperature: 13 – 15 °C
- Food pairing: Due to the high phenolic content (tannin and bitterness) and the nutty tartness this wine pair with a wide variety of meat, ranging from white to red meat.
Vincent Orange, Rencel
Cuvee Vincent is a typical representative of “orange wines”. Full bodied white wine.The color is intense reminiscent of old gold. The nose of the wine displays it´s perfect combination of fruitiness, creamity and minerality. On the palate wine is harmonious, elegant, full, complex and mature. Plenty of character and a fine, long aftertaste.
- Vintage: 2016
- Variety: Malvasia Istriana (30%), Chardonnay (30%), Sauvignon (30%), Vitovska grganja (10%)
- Style: Dry
- ABV: %
- Wine cellar: Rencel
- Region: Karst
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Product Price: 21,00 €
All bottles are shipped directly from the wine estates in cases of 6, 12, 18… bottles. Please select your case or cases from your preferred wine estate. You can order a case of 6 bottles of this wine or mix and match with other bottles from this wine producer.